Twin Lakes is a cursed city. Less cursed than say, “Demons will tear it apart” but more cursed than “always loses its keys” or “often steps in puddles”. It’s roughly in the middle of the cursed scale, is what we’re trying to say.
Cursed enough that it’s a nuisance. Cursed enough that somebody has to deal with it…
That’s where The Darkside Detective comes in. Whenever you hear a bump in the night, feel a tingle up your spine, or smell something fishy, Detective Francis McQueen isn’t far behind.
No, he doesn’t smell of fish – it’s a phrase, come on…
Along with his ever-present (in body, if not mind) sidekick Officer Dooley, the two make up Twin Lakes Police’s Darkside Division, the department tasked with investigating the city’s many strange, often paranormal, always paradoxical goings-on.
Join them in this frighteningly funny point-and-click adventure as they investigate six more standalone cases and do what they can to keep the Darkside at bay.
• 6 unique cases, the likes of which you’ve never seen before (not a guarantee)
• Uses both pointing and clicking technology
• Music from Thomas O’Boyle, a totally-living composer, definitely not undead
• Photo-Realistic* Pixel Rendering (*Depends on your definition of photo-realism)
• 1 mail-in rebate per customer on exorcism services for hauntings resulting from play
You can check out the trailer here: